Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target record creation on Meetings for users

Hi,

I want to create meetings records in relevant users who's in the Attendee list.

Example:

Meeting Example create by User A and Attendees are user B, C, D.

In this situation same meeting should be created under user B, C, D including create by user as user A.

Can someone help me on this request.?
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Hi there,
    It is impossible to create via UI. You need to create a hook. Be careful as it can looping. You need to make some check to prevent its looping.

Comment

I always thought that when User B, C, D press that "Accept" button via email it would have shown up. Shown how ignorant I am.

Currently it doesn't even shown on other user as "none" or "tentative"?

Comment

• Nishan Perera
        Nishan Perera commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi espcrm, same way i thought.

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hi there,
      It is impossible to create via UI. You need to create a hook. Be careful as it can looping. You need to make some check to prevent its looping.

Hi Maximus thank you for your input. I have no idea how to create a hook and how to use it. Is there any steps or complete example of how to use hooks ?
      Cheers!
      Nishan.

Comment

Hi Nishan, I am not sure if this thread might help you but with some tweeking, I was able to get the meeting attendees in list and detail form. This is helpful to track who declined and who attended. Here is the link, https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...management-tab You will need to make a few more adjustments in the entity def of meetings/ custom. I added changed list view from false to true and can now view the information in lists and detail. I truly hopes this helps and good luck. Also, the attendee status shows up in detail, then if you click to list, it will be there also. Not sure why.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank Redwood, that is quite an old thread but glad to hear it still is valid code.

Currently won't need it at the moment and hopefully it will be a native feature in the future. I'll add it to the Learning thread for reference.
      Working...
      X