No portal login for administrators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No portal login for administrators?

When I try to login trough a portal as an administrator it says wrong username/password.
    The log shows "Not a portal user" as the denial reason. Is it true that Administrators cannot login to the portals?
    The admin account is linked to the portal and portal users are able to login.

Hello,
    It works as it should. The Admin user hasn't access to the Portal. It is not necessary as the portal is a part of the EspoCRM system.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the clarification!

Comment

If it helps, what I did was to create a dummy portal user so I can see exactly what portal users see when they log in and interact with the system.

Comment

Hello telecastg
          yes is so .. but think so :
          account/contact/teams .. this is the out of box of role in espocrm ..
          why this can not be valable in portal ?
          portal is a contact converted in portalUser.. . but contact is related to a Account ..

for me, this is the must have .. portalUser=portalContact => related to Account .. for me, a portal contact/user must have the same role/view/acl/calendar .. as defined as normal user.

i think, this is actually the big requirement espocrm not avaible.. i can give many sample where this is a must have.

Kinds regards

Comment

Working...
          X