No announcement yet.

Tutorial - Control values of a multiple link depending on another multiple link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey telecast, I wanted to start by saying that your post has been incredibly helpful and your tutorials have taught me a lot when it comes to Espo. I am currently trying to implement this tutorial, I've followed all three parts and came to a roadblock. The payload seems to be building itself well, but I'm having trouble when it comes to the EntryPoint ConditionalLinkMultiple.php​ and the reception of the payload. When seen from inspect mode from the browser with the console.log() commands uncommented, I get the following: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at xmlhttp.onreadystatechange​
    when attempting to select a Service Tech.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	180
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	87129
    From the data/logs point of view, I get the following line:

[2023-01-16 13:19:30] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\BadRequest: "Only GET requests allowed for entry points." at C:\xampp\htdocs\EspoCRM\application\Espo\Core\Entr yPoint\Starter.php line 103 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\BadRequest(code: 400): Only GET requests allowed for entry points. at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\EspoCRM\\application\\Espo\\Cor e\\EntryPoint\\Starter.php:103)"} []

I did a little bit of research and found your thread: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...-with-espo-6-0

So I assumed that my Espo's version was the problem (currently using 7.2). Due to my lack of experience writing custom code for Espo, I found it hard to adapt your code in this tutorial based on that thread. Is there any chance you could update this tutorial, or at least the last part of it to work with the latest version? I would be immensely thankful.

Regards,

Comment

I am sorry but I don't have this code in our codebase anymore.

The wholesale refactoring of the code base in Espo 6, and then Espo 7, made unfortunately a lot of fine working code unusable, and I just could not afford to spend the time adapting these examples to the latest conventions.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I suggest putting a disclaimer or update at the first post regarding this tutorial is applicable for v6 only.

• telecastg
        telecastg commented
        Editing a comment
        Good suggestion, done.
    Working...
    X