Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP of client when EspoCrm is behind a proxy

Hello Yuri,

i have try all (with my skill).. but with no result.. i can't have client IP in EspoCrm behind a proxy (nginx reverse proxy) .. only the IP of Proxy.

do you think this is the solution ? or where i can write this kind of solution and test it ?
    Proxy send IP with header : HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR

PHP Code:
    $ip $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']? : ( $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'] ? : $_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'] ); 
    Regards

Hi,

in application/espo/core/util/auth.php

replace all $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] by $_SERVER['HTTP_X_REAL_IP']

Regards

Comment

It is possible that the client also uses a proxy so that his IP cannot be traced.

Comment

Originally posted by karlahodges View Post
        It is possible that the client also uses a proxy so that his IP cannot be traced.
        I run a Cloudflare proxy to a nginx proxy server that points to my webserver. Works great!

Comment

If EspoCRM doesn't have a built-in setting for handling forwarded headers, you may need to customize the application. This often involves modifying the code to correctly extract the client's IP from the headers. EspoCRM may have hooks or event handlers that you can use for this purpose.

Comment

"ipAddressServerParam" config parameter: https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/config-params/

Comment

Working...
            X