Add ItemList to custom Entity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add ItemList to custom Entity

Hi everyone, hope your all safe with this COVID-19.

I would like to add ItemList to my custom module. but i don't realy know how it works with (Quotes, SalesOrder, Invoice ...)

I tried to follow the same steps as it is done with QuoteItem, but noting working.
    If someone could explain to me how ItemList works, and How to integrate it in a custom module;

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I think that doing such functionality not easy but you may benefit from this post about cloning entity in espocrm, it will give you an idea about where espocrm holds the files of entities so you can do the same action with itemlist

I strongly prefer to do on test environment first,

If you dont have the time, cannot follow the instructions or it was not helpful enough you can check my well done extension EspoCRM Link Multiple Inline Form, it is used by many users here ...

CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

• denis.yougang
      denis.yougang commented
      Editing a comment
      hi @ayman.alkom
      Thanks a lot i am gonna follow the links if it can help me. i will get back to you

Hi,

I'm newbie here, I just followed the steps to clone the Itemlist in the https://www.eblasoft.com.tr/post/clo...ity-in-espocrm and it seems like I didn't have a problem with cloning and the result was fine.

I just have question, when I save data, for example on the Test item I cloned from the invoice item, can it be saved in the Test item table or in the invoice item table in the database?

Comment

Working...
    X