Rocket.Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket.Chat

Hi, I would like to integrate a live chat in expo, currently within our structure we use Rocke.Chat, I would like to be able to integrate it, do you have any ideas? does anyone use it and know how to edit the files to integrate it into the home or even inside an iframe?

None in plan or any working Live Chat integration from what I seen.

If you want an iframe that easy to do I suppose. The dashboard can add in Iframe. Whether it work without code editing is a different matter.

Here is a couple of thread to do with Chat:
    I'm looking at integrating some kind of Instant Chat (think Facebook Messenger, or Slack) with EspoCRM - either an existing open-source solution or whether I have to bake my own. Requirements: - User-to-user chat - User-to-group chat - Push notifications for new messages received (like FB Messenger popups) - Store chat

It would be great if users can talk between them inside Rspo and read messages left in the chat. For e.g. manager can leave a message to a director on the chat

If you want to talk with other user (staff/employee). Current recommendation is to use the Stream feature @username.

Comment

Thanks but I wanted to integrate a live chat based on external Rocket.Chat server, I will try to write an extension when I have time

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward to it.

enricorossa
      Just spotted this project by Maybe you want to look into it, either to start it out or maybe just contribute to telecastg version and collaborate:
      GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

Working...
      X