Clear All

• record \ find syntax question

Hello together,

for some testings I am using the ESPOCRM demo

Inside this demo i've added a formula in fomula field to entitiy "account"

$someVariableName='IDAccount';
    $IDAccount=accountId;
    $someVariableName='IDAuftrag';
    $IDAuftrag=record\findRelatedOne('Account',$IDAcco unt,'quotes','dateOrdered','desc');
    letzterAuftrag=record\attribute('Quote',$IDAuftrag ,'dateOrdered');

"letzterAuftrag" is a new field created in account.

Unfortunatley i do not what i did wrong, as it is not working. Currently it just shows no result

What I want is to review all connected entities "Quote" for each "Account" and want to show on "Account" page the latest date when a customer did an order. so to show "dateOrder" out of "Quote"-Entity inside "Account"-Entity

Hi,

Formula script is executed when target record (account in your case) is saved. For your requirement it won't work.

You can use scheduled workflow that will run with interval, take all accounts (via specified report) and apply formula (with Update Target Record action).

Comment

I know, that the script is just executed when the target record is saved, but even i update the target record manually i do not have any results.

Comment

any Ideas?

Comment

Hi Alexander,
          Do you have Advanced Pack? If so, I suggest you investigate the solution described by yurikuzn. Otherway you have to develop a custom hook for your purpose https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...pment/hooks.md.

Comment

Working...
          X