Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Item List To Custom Module

Hello,

I need to create a entity called "Shipments" which will need the product list field in this in entity. How can I add it?

How do you want "Product" to be linked with "Shipments" ?

Do you want to have a many-to-many relationship between these two entities, so the database will have a product_shipments table that contains one record for each transaction ?

Or do you want to have a "list" of "Product" as part of the "Shipments" record similar to a multienum type of field ?

Comment

I would like the product link to shipment like products are linked to sales order entity. It's pretty much the same thing as a sales order entity except labeled as shipment

Comment

Sorry, I don't use the Sales pack :-( so I don't know how Product and SalesOrders are handled.

Comment

Hi, did you manage to create a new unit from itemList? If so, I would be grateful for any tips.

Comment

Hi, i think in this case you need to create many-to-many link between Shipments and Products entities if you need to have many shipments for one product and also many products for one shipment.

Then just add these fields in "Bottom panels" in entity layout management.

Comment

Hey Everyone. I ended up just using my sales pack extension to clone the invoice entity. Unfourtently due to license limitation I can't share this information.

Comment

Working...
              X