API testing help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API testing help needed

My API suddenly stopped working without any reason. Could you help test my API on your server in order to establish what went wrong.

Hello.
    If you can still use your instance of EspoCRM, that's mean that API is working correctly, because whole EspoCRM is working on API.
    If you're using EspoCRM API externally, for example you have some page which is showing data from your EspoCRM or some form which is posting data to EspoCRM, it's possible, that after some changes(because of your own changes or changes related to update), you should adjust your external script.

For example few months ago i had issue in one of my client, which you can possibly have. Client mark few fields as required, but in external form, he forgot about them. After that, when he tried to send this form, he received an error, because espo didn't have those required fields filled out.

You can send here some details(please remember to delete all private information), or you could try to debug by yourself(you should check response from your EspoCRM, error content).
    Also you could use proffesional support. I have my own page, here on forum.

Best regards
    Hello We're using EspoCRM from april 2017. We're php and wordpress devs from more than 9 years. We have experience in laravel and symfony. From time when we started using EspoCRM, we learn alot. Based on that experience we where able to prepare many scripts for EspoCRM. We had opportunity to work with few clients from UK,

Comment

Working...
    X