How to address Entry Points with the same name but at different namespaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to address Entry Points with the same name but at different namespaces

Could somebody explain how Espo routes calls to custom Entry Point classes when they are in a different namespace than Espo\Custom ?

So far I have noticed that as long as an Entry Point class name is unique, Espo checks Espo\Modules and Espo\Custom namespaces for the class without a problem, so I can call for the Entry Point from a front end script like this:

var url = '?entryPoint=sqlDataDispatcher';

regardless of where is the SqlDataDispatcher entry point class located, because its name is unique, but how can I address an Entry Point class that has a name that is not unique and is located at a specific namespace ?

for example: assume that I have two different SqlDataDispatcher entry point classes, one located at Espo\Modules\Module1 and the other one located at Espo\Modules\Module2, how could I define var url in my script for entry point "SqlDataDispatcher" that is located at the Espo\Modules\Module2 namespace ?

Thanks in advance for your help
    Last edited by telecastg; 01-28-2020, 07:57 PM.

Hello Telecastg,
    it's last time i say "my skill is not ..."
    but i have make a custom entryPoint (pdf) .. so i can make custom pdf ... but it's my 2cents idea :
    PHP Code:

if (empty($_GET['entityId']) || empty($_GET['entityType']) || empty($_GET['templateId'])) {
                throw new 
    BadRequest();
            } 
    you can have the entityType, entityId... so you can make all
    i don't understand "namespace"

Regards

Comment

Hello item I was talking about this section of the class definition scripts, namespace it is where you tell PHP where is the class located:

PHP Code:

namespace Espo\Custom\EntryPoints;

use 
      \Espo\Core\Exceptions\NotFound;
      use 
      \Espo\Core\Exceptions\Forbidden;
      use 
      \Espo\Core\Exceptions\BadRequest;

class 
      DataDispatcher extends \Espo\Core\EntryPoints\Base
      {

bla bla bla... 
      If I want to call this entry point from a javascript view to execute an Ajax call I can write: var url = '?entryPoint=dataDispatcher'; and Espo will find it no matter in which namespace is located as long as "DataDispatcher" is a unique entry point name, but if I had two different classes, both named "DataDispatcher" but located at different namespaces, how would I be able to call each from a javascript view ?

Comment

> that has a name that is not unique and is located at a specific namespace

This is not supported.

Comment

Thanks so much yuri

Comment

Working...
          X