Admin login issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin login issues

after upgrading to 5.7.1 admin is unable to login, I called my hosting company and they said there is a 401 and 404 error. I have another username and password that work but its not an admin.
    this is the error I get when I inspect page,
    VM40:208 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: tabList.filter is not a function
    at child.setup (eval at _execute (loader.js:94), <anonymous>:208:36)
    at child.initialize (bull.js:276)
    at child.Backbone.View (backbone-min.js:1224)
    at child [as constructor] (backbone-min.js:1884)
    at child [as constructor] (backbone-min.js:1884)
    at new child (backbone-min.js:1884)
    at Bull.Factory.<anonymous> (bull.js:114)
    at Bull.Factory._getViewClass (bull.js:93)
    at Bull.Factory.create (bull.js:110)
    at child.<anonymous> (bull.js:823)

if there is a way to edit or create an admin in the Cpanel that would be great.

Comment

Hello,
      the first thing that you can do is restore a password for your admin user by pressing the "Forgot password?" link on the login form. Note, this link will be available only, if you have configured general outbound settings in the Administration -> Outbound Emails. Also, your admin user should have defined email address.
      The second way is to log in to your DB -> table "user" -> find your regular user that is able to login to the system -> column "is_admin" -> change 0 to 1. After, make a rebuild. Your user should become an admin user.

Comment

How do you make a rebuild? without a active admin

Comment

You can do it via CLI by running this command: php rebuild.php https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...build-from-cli.
          Also, in the DB except changing the 'is_admin' column value from 0 to 1 change the 'type' from regular to admin.

Comment

Thank you for all your help, I was able to change the 'is_admin' column value from 0 to 1 change the 'type' from regular to admin. when I Changed admin to regular, I get locked out, and I have no programing skills, So i am unable to run php rebuild.php because my hosting refuses to help me access the database in the CLI.

Comment

I managed to get in to the CLI and I ran php rebuild.php, now I have no access to the CRM it has an error "Error 500: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'insuredb_crm'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

Comment

>when I Changed admin to regular, I get locked out
                Perhaps you meant "regular to admin"?
                So, you have configured your DB via CLI not via such tool as phpMyAdmin or something else?
                What user you have changed? EspoCRM user or your DB user? It seems that you have changed your DB user. You don't need to touch the DB user at all. EspoCRM user only.
                Now I assume that you need to restore your DB user credentials to make it work again. The easiest way is to ask the host support service to help you to restore it. They know how to do this.

Comment

Working...
                X