Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide List/List (small) on condition

Hello all,

I created two entities in EspoCRM : Journey and Accommodation.
    I linked them and added Accommodation as a Relationship Panel in the Journey's model.

In the Accommodation List (small) view, I setup 4 columns : Name, Size, Capacity and board type.

I can see the List (Small) relationship panel when I edit a Journey.
    However, I would like to hide the Board type column in the List (small) on a specific condition :

If Journey -> Type = "Inclusive", I want the column "Board type" to be visible and my user to chose between half board and full board.
    If Journey -> Type = "Full rent", customers are responsible of their own meal and we do not need to have the "Board Type" Value and I would like to hide the column in the relationship panel.

Is this doable ?
    I went to custom\Espo\Custom\Resources\layouts\Accomodation\ listSmall.json where the view is defined, but there is nothing on the documentation about the different values we can put there.

Any lead would be much appreciated !

Best Regards,
    Chris

This issue is to hide a List or List (small ) column and not all the list (cannot edit the title)

Comment

You can use the following function to hide/show the column,atleast if the column is sortable
      PHP Code:
      changeBoardtypeVisibility:function()
      {
         if(
      this.model.get("type")== "Inclusive")
         {
           $(
      'div[data-name="accommodations"]  th a[data-name="boardType"]').parent().show();
           $(
      'div[data-name="accommodations"]  td[data-name="boardType"]').show();
         }
         else
         {
           $(
      'div[data-name="accommodations"]  th a[data-name="boardType"]').parent().hide();
           $(
      'div[data-name="accommodations"]  td[data-name="boardType]').hide();
         }

You should call it in afterRender und afterSave in the customView for Journey

Comment

Working...
      X