Quick Create Button not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Create Button not showing

Hi people, I am trying to figure out why the Quick Create Button is not showing for Regular users (it is showing only for the Administrator).

Hello,
    Administration -> User Interface -> Quick Create List -> Add User -> Save changes -> reload a webpage.

Comment

• cpicanco
      cpicanco commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, however, the Quick Create Button at the Navbar was not the button I had in mind. I was thinking about the Quick Create Button in relationship panels.

Nothing to show. User doesn't have an access to create anything.

Comment

• cpicanco
      cpicanco commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a custom entity with some relatioships and regular users do can create records. However, the "Quick Create Button" is not showing for regular users that do can create such records.

Here it is (The Quick Create Button is the "plus sign", is it right?)

Comment

Maybe enabling the "Quick Create Button" is possible by adding something at "custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs" ??
      Last edited by cpicanco; 09-18-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Here you can see that the Quick create button is not showing in relationship panels for regular users. However, regular users can create records, the Create Button is showing up normally at the List View.

Comment

• Maximus
          Maximus commented
          Editing a comment
          A regular user doesn't have such access. You need some code change to make it works. I have migrated your topic to the 'Developer Help' branch.

Thank you Maximus. The important thing for me is that fields from linked records can be automatically filled using the Quick Create Button of relationshipPanels. I can see that regular users can select "See list" after clicking at the three dots icon, create records from there and take advantage of the auto-fill (but it is not as usable as the first option).

Comment

Working...
        X