Report Filter not applied to entity/sumRelated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Filter not applied to entity/sumRelated

Hi! Please tell me if it is a bug or I am not seeing something here.

I have a formula that sums all related cashFlows by valueEuro, filtered by a reportFilter, and saves to paidOut [pic 1]

The id within the formula is the id of the reportFilter "temp cashflows in" that is based on the report "temp cashflows in DO NOT CHANGE" [pic 2]

The report "temp cashflows in DO NOT CHANGE" has one filter: "Direction = Out" [pic 3] [some interface blocks removed for simplicity]

Example Bank Account has only one cashFlow linked, and it's Direction is In. Thus paidOut should be 0, but it is calculated as valueEuro of linked cashFlow [pic 4] [some interface blocks removed for simplicity]

So, the reportFilter is not applied. Why? Where is the error?

Hello,
    please check the next few things:
    1. try to recalculate formula for this record and check whether 'toBePaidOut' field value was changed to '0'?
    2. Check the EspoCRM error log in ./data/logs.
    3. Check if the 'cashFlows' link that you have used in the formula is the proper link?

Comment

Sorry for late response, the problem is still relevant, though.

1. Do you mean the 'paidOut' field? No, it does not change after first recalculation, I try multiple times. And if I change this field, it gets back to 188.13 or whatever it is in the specific Bank Account (the problem appears in every one of them)
      2. No relevant logs there
      3. It is proper (see screenshot attached)

By the way, CRM version is 5.5.6, Advanced Pack 1.34.0

How can we troubleshoot this?

Comment

Resolved by disabling and then re-enabling all report filters

Comment

Working...
        X