Server side error 400: Not valid data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server side error 400: Not valid data

1. Server side error 400: Not valid data. Field: 'testField', type: min.

2. HTTP400: BAD REQUEST - The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax. (XHR)POST
      Espo.ERROR: (400) Not valid data. Field:

Please check this error and guide ma how to fix this error

Hello.
    Could you describe what you have done to make this error occurred? What is the 'min' type? I think this type is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hello.
      Could you describe what you have done to make this error occurred? What is the 'min' type? I think this type is wrong.
      i created custom field in accounts section when i type in this file and save show this error please guide ma how i will trace this error and field type ?

Comment

• brscpa.com
        brscpa.com commented
        Editing a comment
        We got this issue with custom fields as well. This also crashed our attempts to upgrade and restore from backup.
        We installed updated copy of espocrm and then when we went to import table data using phpmyadmin, we deleted table columns that resulted in an error not found (e.g. 25 columns to be imported, but only 24 columns in the table). Using this method we were able to recover from backup, and will never use custom fields again. Best of luck.

Please check if your custom configs are appropriate to the data type you want to store in this fields. Investigate the source code of the similar fields.

Comment

Hi, I encountered this problem before. Please check the error log under the data folder. There should be an error description. In my case, it was a custom field defined as "Required" and there is a formula which autocompletes this field when there is a change in another field. I removed the "Required" setting for the field and made it optional. This worked.

Comment

Originally posted by murugappan View Post
          Hi, I encountered this problem before. Please check the error log under the data folder. There should be an error description. In my case, it was a custom field defined as "Required" and there is a formula which autocompletes this field when there is a change in another field. I removed the "Required" setting for the field and made it optional. This worked.
          Thanks Issue Resolved

Comment

Working...
          X