Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Field mapping shows empty value

I have 2 entities

1. Quote (it has One-to-Many relationship with install)
    2. Install ( it has Many-to-One relationship with quote )

in install section i try to get data of Quote , so for example i mapped Date quoted in the install section.

I added the foreign fields in the install section having link with the Quote , and in layout Details section i added the fields ,

Now when i try to create a Install from Quote page relationship panel , i cannot fetch the date quoted values in the create screen of the install , it shows an empty value.

If you want to create the Install from the Quote you can add the relation Install field into the Relation Panel of the Quote Layout.

Comment

Yes i added the relationship from the Entity Manager Relationship section , the thing is inside Install entity i need to see the Quote number , But is shows only blank value , after we save the Install it shows the respective Quotenumber.

I'm trying to bring the Quote number in the create screen of Install.

Let me know how i can solve this , thanks in advance

Comment

1. Create a new field of the int type for the Install entity and add it to the layout.
        2. For the Install entity create a formula. For example
        Code:
        ifThen(
            entity\isNew(),
            relatedQuoteNumber = quote.number
        )

Comment

Maximus Thanks for the response , i can able to get the quote.number in the create screen but only after i click save button its fetching the value of quote number in my custom field , I need it before save itself , Is it possible to do that ?

Comment

Working...
          X