Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add an editable field to the link table

Good day to all. Could you please tell the novice Essayermist

There is an entity: 'Products' (Where all products and services of the company are listed)
    There is still an 'Offer' entity (Here it is meant to store generalized information of commercial offers)
    These 2 Objects have a link 'Many to Many'. 'organizing this link where essentially all of the ID Products, ID Offer, Deleted and ID of the communication is all logical.

In Grid "Commercial offers" in the layout it is worth ticking to display the link. Appropriately in frotend it is displayed, added, edited and deleted without problems.

I would like to add here the 'quantity' field, which is actually not difficult in phpmyadmin.
    But how can we make this field appear in the grid of displaying related Products with the possibility of editing and processing in formulas?
    The essence is clear: Drawing up and editing commercial offers.
    Climb into the php code does not scare me, please send in the right direction.

And one more question. How to call the handler 'formulas' of an object from a child Entity.
    In other words, an Entity 'Order' is linked one-to-many 'Delivery'. When editing the contents of the associated Delivery Entity, i need to call the handler of the Order formula so that it recalculates the calculated fields.

And if not against another question. How to make it so that when a child entity is created, data from the parent entity is substituted into some fields. This is not a problem to do with formulas. But they substitute the data after clicking the button to save, but I want this data to be displayed in the form of creating an entity.

Thanks!
Working...
X