Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calls not appearing in History (custom status)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls not appearing in History (custom status)

We redefined status in Calls, and I want to see Calls in Activities history without the "Set Held" option. I imagined editing this line:
    $statusList = $this->getMetadata()->get(['scopes', $entityType, 'historyStatusList'], ['Held', 'Not Held', 'Planned']);
    adding 'Respondida', 'Deja aviso', 'No Respondida', 'Ausente', 'Ocupado' would work (these are the new status).
    But it doesn't work at all, even rebuilding. Any tips?

I suppose you could just do this using the entity manager in the administration interface.
    Go to Administration -> Entity Manager -> Calls -> status and adjust the options.

If you want to do it by code you should check creating a file
    custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Call.json
    and edit it accordingly to the original in
    application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Call.json

Comment

Originally posted by simond View Post
      I suppose you could just do this using the entity manager in the administration interface.
      Go to Administration -> Entity Manager -> Calls -> status and adjust the options.

If you want to do it by code you should check creating a file
      custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Call.json
      and edit it accordingly to the original in
      application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Call.json
      I already changed the status options but now calls don't appear in activity history (because they are not "held" or "not held"). That's I want to change.
      EDIT:
      In
      /application / Espo / Modules / Crm / Resources / metadata / scopes / Call.json
      I changed from
      Code:
      "historyStatusList": ["Held", "Not Held"],
      to
      Code:
      "historyStatusList": ["Held", "Not Held", "Ocupado", "Deja aviso", "Ausente","No Respondida", "Respondida"],
      and in
      / application / Espo / Modules / Crm / Services / Activities.php
      I changed from
      Code:
      $statusList = $this->getMetadata()->get(['scopes', $entityType, 'historyStatusList'], ["Held", "Not Held"]);
      to
      Code:
      $statusList = $this->getMetadata()->get(['scopes', $entityType, 'historyStatusList'], ["Held", "Not Held", "Ocupado", "Deja aviso", "Ausente", "No Respondida", "Respondida"]);
      the two times it appeared. Erased cache and rebuild and now it appears on History in the side panel.
      So I solved the problem. Thanks you all anyways!
      Last edited by byyiro; 07-08-2019, 04:53 PM. Reason: Solved!

Comment

Working...
      X