Reset Auto Increment Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Auto Increment Value

How can I reset (or alter) the current value of an auto-increment field (in the Case entity)?

Thanks

Anyone?

I've tried resetting the AUTO_INCREMENT MySQL value for the Entity table but this has made no difference.

Comment

if you mean the "number" field type then you need to update the next value in the "next_number" table, there you will find a record against every number field in your crm
      CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
      Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

eymen-elkum Thanks for your suggestion, however, the Case entity does not appear in this next_number table.

Comment

It can be done through Entity Manager.

Comment

yuri Unfortunately it does not seem to be the case. When I go into the Case entity and look at the "number" field, there is no way to change the value.

The only options I have are: "Label", "Disable inline edit" and "Tooltip Text"

Comment

Hi blueprint , if you not solved this yet try this sql statement:

ALTER TABLE `case` AUTO_INCREMENT = 1

I thought you was talking about a "number" typed field, but when I checked it on the entity manager I found it as "autoincrement", sorry

NOTE: I prefer to truncate the table in most cases, because reseting the autoincrement to 1 will cause conflicts errors for the new cases with an existing values

TRUNCATE TABLE `case`;
              Last edited by eymen-elkum; 07-04-2019, 08:36 AM.
              CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
              Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Working...
              X