API : Meetings : shared calendars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API : Meetings : shared calendars

When I call API with entity Meeting, I cannot find a way to get the shared calendar items only or how to differentiate single users items from teams events (shared calendar).
    And even if I use the user_id / password, I get all the entries,but fields like teams / shared calendars are not in the resulting json data....
    Any idea how I could do to solve this issue ? Thanks

i think shared calendars are in users settings and not in db as separate entities

Comment

Hello,
      check what request is sent to the crm (with browser network tab), when you work on the Shared Calendar page

Comment

When I read calendar, it's Activities (scope Meeting) , when I create an event, it's Meeting, but I cannot find any iinformation about shared calendar...
        At the moment, I will create a new team, and when I call the api /Meeting/idMeeting the teams are returned, and I will check if the one I want to check is inside the list..
        Also, I cannot see the interest to create multiple shared calendars, as, data are the same everywhere,...That's a little strange, or maybe I forgot to do something....

Comment

If you want access to the individual shared calendar views they are store in the Preferences entity type.
          See https://espo.url/api/v1/Preferences/<user id> and look for "calendarViewDataList".

Comment

Thanks @tothewine
            Do you know as well where we can modify / delete shared views, I cannot find any access through menus or administration.

Comment

• tothewine
              tothewine commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think it's implemented in the administration. You can probably use normal API (a PUT request) for editing the Preferences entity. Never tried that, tough.
              Last edited by tothewine; 03-06-2019, 07:12 PM.

@tothewine thks, will maybe try one of these days

Comment

Working...
            X