Bad Server Response - Fatal Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Server Response - Fatal Error

Hi, when I log into Espo I get a bad server response. The JavaScript console shows the following message:

espo.min.js?r=1550696603:20 Bad server response: <br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in <b>C:\Users\User\xampp\htdocs\EspoCRM\application\ Espo\Core\Acl\Table.php</b> on line <b>154</b><br />

Line 154 of application\Espo\Core\Acl\Table.php contains the following function:
    Code:
        public function getScopeData($scope)
        {
            if (isset($this->data->table->$scope)) {
                $data = $this->data->table->$scope;
                if (is_string($data)) {
                    $data = $this->getScopeData($data);
                    return $data;
                }
                return $data;
            }
            return null;
        }
    Any ideas on how I can solve this problem?

Hello,
    your allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted. Increase the "memory_limit" value in the php.ini file, restart webserver and try again.

Comment

Hi,
      I increased my memory limit from 256M to 2048M and I am still getting the error:
      espo.min.js?r=1550696843:20 Bad server response: <br />
      <b>Fatal error</b>: Out of memory (allocated 599785472) (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in <b>C:\Users\User\xampp\htdocs\EspoCRM\applicatio n\ Espo\Core\Acl\Table.php</b> on line <b>154</b><br />

It seems like this error only occurs on regular users. When logging in the admin accounts, there is no error.

Comment

Turns out I accidentally moved Global.json out of the i18n folder. I put it back and everything works fine now.

Comment

Working...
        X