Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change relation many to one to many to many

Hello,
    I tried to change the product relationship categories from "many to one" to a "many to many relationship".
    Is it possible to change the standard relationships from the entity administration interface?

I tried but without success

Hello,
    just create a new one many-to-many relation and add new fields in the Layout Manager.

Comment

Thanks Maximus.

Comment

Hello Maximus,

So as you have suggested I added a new relationship to the product. Following the addition of this relationship I have a new field that I added in the template and I have been able to assign several categories to the same product. Everything is working properly. On the other hand, in the report menu, I'm trying to create a new grid report on the entity Quote item, my goal is to have a report that shows me the turnover by category of the product. In the field Runtime Filters I do not find the field customProductCategorie (the new field added after the addition of the relation many to many) whereas I see the category field which existed by default.
        Is it a bug ?!
        Last edited by mkhalifa; 02-18-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Hello,
          could you attach screenshots with relation and report settings to let me investigate the question?

Comment

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. I made several tests but without success, you find in attachment 3 capture é. one that shows the relationship that I added and another that shows the report and a third that shows the poster in products and category. So I have several problems: When I create a report on the Quote item in the field group by I have product.category (see capture) but I do not have product.productCategories of the cut I can not make reports group on product categories! Second problem when you see it in the capture Product.png the test produt that I put in two categories appears in the root but does not show up inside the associated categories! I think that the fact of adding a relationship does not meet my initial need! it's not easier to overload the existing relationship between product and category to make it may to may? Do you think it's possible to overload the standard relationship?
            I am available if you need more info and thanks in advance

Comment

Hello.
              Unfortunately, this is impossible. Product Category is not supported in reports.

Comment

Working...
              X