Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

api results by query are not the same as retrieving by id?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• api results by query are not the same as retrieving by id?

Hi. Not sure if this is a bug or not.

Im new to espocrm. im running an api query where im searching for an integer id on the contact record and getting the 1 expected record back in the "list" but the record I get back is not a full record - its missing things like the emailAddressData and phoneNumberData fields? (There may be other missing data but these are the ones I'm looking for. If after i find the record by my own external integer id, I make a second request from the actual hex based CRM "id", then I get the full record back

My website is currently running from its own database which users can update so i've got a syncing script to pull over new contact details the user may have provided, so i search for the CRM contact record based on the websites user record unique id that i'm already storing in the CRM, find it but then dont have the emailAddressData so my sync ended up overwriting the CRM data rather than adding to it. Now Ive found that making a second request based on the actual CRM id works, Ive got it working but if a "where" query should be returning a full record then it appears its not at the moment

Thanks

Tony

Working...
X