Problems wuth Cutom Entity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems wuth Cutom Entity.

Hi using the documentation and the suggested files as examples, I still cannot get my new entity / fields to work. When I am on the entity screen, I click create and all get is the loading... message at the top of the page.

Help.

I really need help with this issue. Any suggestions?

Comment

hello,
      please open browser console and check errors and in network tab, what file is loading

Comment

Thanks Tanya.

I get nothing in the console. I have attached an export of the network tab output. I only see 200 for pages loaded.

Regards,

Scott
        Attached Files

Comment

As you can see in the above attachment. None of the files I created (following the blog post for creating a custom entity are being called.

Comment

Check clientDefs and views paths and defs.
            You can compress these files and attach an archive, to I can check it

Comment

Thanks Tanya. Here is everything in my KW directory.
              Attached Files

Comment

i haven't found module.json like this one https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...es/module.json
                after you create it - rebuild system

Comment

Where should the file be located? I followed the link and there is a module.json in that directory on my system.

Comment

​​​​​​application/Espo/Modules/{YourModule}/Resources/module.json
                    in your case {YourModule} is KW, as I understood

Comment

Still same problem.

Comment

Where do I go from here?

Comment

Please respond. What is the next step? I can find no other documentation.

Comment

More problems with this. I tried removing my entire KW directory (so I could try again from scratch) and Keywords still appear in my menu after a rebuild and a page refresh. Help

Comment

More weirdness: When I create my Keywords entity from the UI (even though it is in the menu already) I get an entity that has all the custom fields I created in my now deleted entity?!

Comment

Working...
                              X