Import/Update Data & Select from 2 rows in 1 in the Real Estate Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import/Update Data & Select from 2 rows in 1 in the Real Estate Extension

I installed your program yesterday. and adapted it to my needs. So far, everything is chic. But...

1. Where can I find in the Real Estate Extension, the file where I can pack the data from 2 data fields into one. Ideal If I could reproduce In the name of the object: "Street1, Street2 - Location".

2. I wanted to update existing objects with the owner, unfortunately this does not work, I tried everything. I can create an object then even with owner, and I can update an object, but then without the owner's entry. Can someone help me?

Unfortunately, I'm only a user, I'm not a programmer, developer, etc. - I can install software and adjust small things if necessary. - But that with the update exceeds my basic knowledge in programming.

Best regards from berlin (germany)

Hello,
    1. Possible only with development. Not the same, but for free.. you can collect needed fields in panel (you can add panels in Detail View in Layout Manager)
    2. In Layout manager you can define Mass Update fields. Add needed fields, select needed records on list view, in mass actions select Mass update, add and define your field

Comment

Working...
    X