Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF Template with Account and Tasks

Hi,

We switch from openproject and need to make PDF print in Account with block for each elements: Tasks, Activities, Flux, open Opportunities.

PDF Template offer juste direct details of Account with some linked data, no tasks, no activities.

best way to do that?

thanks

I try something like:

{{#each this taskIds}}
    {{var this ../name}} o
    {{/each}}

I have repetition, but not able to show task names.

thanks

Comment

From the documentation

{{#each contactsIds}}
      {{var this ../contactsNames}}
      {{/each}}

contactsIds - {linkName}Ids - in case multiple relation
      contactsNames - {linkName}Names - in case multiple relation

if taskIds is correct name of the field, then instead of name use taskNames

Comment

• gpatri
        gpatri commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, what I try to print on PDF was not custom fields or custom relations. Need to print Account with open tasks. Tasks on the right panel was not present in PDF fields choice, but my custom relation are there.

What I want to print is Account page out of the box with tasks and activities, in PDF.

tanya , any possibility of having the same placeholders for email template? I would like to use mass mail campain, but using multiple relation. Why only for PDF?

Other question, is that possible to attach different PDF for each mass mail?

thanks

Comment

Email Templates are implemented in other way. You can try to override the service Email Template

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
          Email Templates are implemented in other way. You can try to override the service Email Template
          , unfortunately I have no idea of what it means!

I hope you consider spreading the PDF functionality to email templates.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X