Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• popup Notification based on RoundRobin Assignment rule from Report Data

hello,
    I am generating a report that is letting me see if a Claim has been checked in the last 10 minutes and if it has not i would like to reassign and notify the new assignee that they now are assigned the claim. The report works by checking to see if a Boolean is checked and if it has not been then the Claim is added to a report which I then want to take the Claims from the report and reassign them to the team whose shift is currently on duty. I have three teams Morning, Evening, and Weekend. each team member has for the most part the same hours with a few differing here and there. I have added a user's shift hours as fields on the user entity so that I can check to see if they're team is currently active and if so if they are still available if they are available I want to assign the claim to them if not I want to move to another team member or another team entirely. I have accomplished most of this using workflows, but I am having trouble checking to see if a team is currently active and then which of its members are. I think using something like RoundRobin.php from application/Espo/Modules/CRM/Business/Distribution/Lead/RoundRobin.php would work well, I'm just not sure how to access the report data to use the getUser() function and also access the users availability to see if the assignment is possible. I guess I may need to add a checkAvailability() Function. I am also looking at building this in a hook instead of a workflow as we could not manage to get a workflow to do all the necessary steps of checking user availability. Any Help i would really appreciate it, thanks for always answering so quickly!
    --Alex
Working...
X