Stream in Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream in Portal

I'm trying to have the stream be on an entity that is designed for portal users. It works fine with Case, but I need one additional entity for portal users. I have everything working correctly except the stream does not show for the portal user in that entity. How do I enable the portal?

Have you allowed Stream in Portal Roles? Have you enabled stream for your entity

Comment

The stream is enabled for the entity. I do not see stream as an option in the portal roles. How do I enable the Portal Role? I am on the /#PortalRole/view/5b94087c3747f6d01 page.

Comment

I created custom entity with Stream enabled. Then in Portal Role 'Stream' parameter was available for that entity.

Comment

Oh I see what your saying. You mean the stream column. Yes I have that available. I went in and added the ACL for Contact and Account to that Entity so that anything attached accordingly would show up. When I choose Contact or Account it no longer shows up for the portal user for the new entity, but it does still work for the Case.

Comment

To clarify, the entity itself shows up correctly when I choose Contact, just the stream is not appearing.

Comment

There must be a link with account. Account. Related account will define whether portal user can see stream or not. I tested and it worked for custom entity.

Comment

I would like to use contact as the link. Is there a way to do that?

Comment

I see that it works when I add the account, but that is very inconvenient. I'd like to be able to have it be where it can just relate with the contact.

Comment

Yes. The same is actual for the contact link.

Comment

Hi,

I have a similar issue: cannot make stream section show up for a portal user when looking at its cases. "its" means at the fact that case is assigned to Account and portal user has the same account in its configuration.

Portal role has:
                      Cases enabled yes all all no all
                      Where's the catch?

thanks, regards,
                      Michee

Comment

Working...
                      X