Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom links for new entities in action list

Hi all
    I created new Entity in Espo, and now i want to add some custom links to menu list in record view. I know how to add this in default entities, but i don't know how to do this in new.
    Another thing - when i'm creating some new links for default entities(like account and etc) everything is ok, but after upgrade i lost everything. Can you help me with creating something like "custom" view for that?

For everything in Application i can add changes in Custom folder, but where i can do this for folder client? Where i have all views and etc?

Anyone ?

Comment

custom view you can set in client/custom
      but it doesn't read first by default as for backend
      you need to define this view

Comment

tanya i have issues:
        1. I want to create some action to show link in dropdown of record which will open new website, and i already done that in default detail.js, but when i update ESPO i'll lose those changes.. I know that i should attach this custom view in /custom folder but after i'm changing from:

to:

nothing happen...

2. I want to attach custom view to entity created by me (not default), and when i'm opening file in custom directory i have something like this: https://i.imgur.com/7Pvge9R.png
        How i should change that ?

3. Maybe i'm creating wrong file in custom views directory...

Comment

Tanya, can u help me?

Comment

Working...
          X