Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default key names

Hi

I am writing a guide for remote post handler i Drupal 8. The problem is that drupal only allow keys i lowercase and EspoCRM has keynames firstName and lastName. This is not allowed in drupal.
    Where can i find the json file or other settings for default keys in Contact module?

do you want entityDefs file?
    /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Contact.json
    /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Contact.json

Comment

Thanks. It look like what i want.

I have to change the keys for firstName to firstname because Drupal 8 only allow lowercase keys in REST-services.
      I have tried renaming all the firstName key in /espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Contact.json and renaming first_name field to firstname in the contact table.
      But the result is that a new field with the key firstname is created. The old key is not changed.

I have also tried the change the value in /espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Templates/Metadata/Person/entityDefs.json. But the result is the same. The key firstName is unchanged.

When i make changes i hit rebuild afterwards.

Is there any other settings that need to be changed?

Greetings from Denmark

Comment

I don't think it's a good idea
        there are some core files (one of them application/Espo/Core/Entities/Person.php) and views, related with firstName and lastName fields.
        If you change all of this files, it affects on leads and users as well.
        Better to create one more field for contact (any name), you can make this field notStorable as well. And in formula check? if this field is set, set firstName field

Comment

Thank you for very good support, i think you are right.

Greetings from Denmark

Comment

Working...
          X