Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula code to prevent saving changes

Hello,

is it possible to prevent saving changes in Quote by writing the conditions in formula?

it depends on what field do you want to reset?

Comment

I have a read only float field C and its value is the result of fields A and B (C = A * B), I want to prevent changes to A or B if A * B is less than 10. Basically I want C to always be more than 10.

Comment

with formula you can only set the value. For example check the result, and it is less than 10, set 10 or A or B. With formula you can not show the error and stop saving process.
        You can do it with hooks or with validation in the view of this field

Comment

I have made a hook, however, I can't figure out what kind of line will prevent saving the changes

I tried using throw new Conflict, however, this allows to change the numbers in the database (I assume) but doesn't change the numbers in the view, so when I refresh I see the changed numbers.

Is there a way to at least refresh the view automatically when this happens? Or preferably bring the user back to edit mode the way it is done when, for example, a required field is not filled.

<?php
          namespace Espo\Custom\Hooks\Objektas;
          use Espo\Core\Exceptions\Conflict; use Espo\ORM\Entity; class MinimalusIkainis extends \Espo\Core\Hooks\Base
          {
          public function beforeSave(Entity $entity, array $options = array())
          {
          $ikainis = $entity->get('ikainis1');
          if ($ikainis < 2.45)
          throw new Conflict(json_encode(['Error:' => 'details']));
          }
          }
          Last edited by TitasB; 08-09-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

throw \Error('Invalid ikainis');

Comment

Working...
            X