Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Item Duplicates

Hello,

I have added custom field named visibility in quote item to show or hide the quote item when the status is not equal to Approved.

I achieved almost everything, But when i edit quote and save it, the quote item gets duplicated x 2 (Time 2 of the total quote item in DB).

To show or hide the quote item on https://domain.com#QuoteItem when quote status is not equal to approved.

I have added this line in base.php

public function createSelectQuery($entityName, array $params = array(), $deleted = false)
    {
    $whereClause = $whereClause + array('visibility' => 1); // this works when it display the quote item in both quote page and in the quote item page.
    }

When edit and save the quote item or any other field value in quote page, the quote item gets duplicated .

Please guide me to fix this.. Thanks.

fix saving in repository

Comment

Hello Tanya,

I didn't ask for custom calculation, i need to write a query to fetch the result. Where can i write the select query to add a additional column visibility=1 in the select query for quote item page.

I just need a file name which is used for fetching data from DB for quote-item page.

Thanks.

Comment

application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services/Quote.php loadItemListField - if you want to filter items for Quote
        application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/SelectManagers/QuoteItem.php - if you want to filter in Quote Items view
        Where do you want to filter items?

Comment

Hi tanya

I want to filter Quote Item application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/SelectManagers/QuoteItem.php. In the Quote Item page, Should display Quote item which are from the Approved Quote.

How to do that?

Thanks.

Comment

I can see some functions inside the QuoteItem.php,

class QuoteItem extends \Espo\Core\SelectManagers\Base
            {
            protected function acessOnlyOwn(&$result)
            {
            $result['whereClause'][] = array(
            'quote.assignedUserId' => $this->getUser()->id
            );
            }
            }

My Question:

1. Do i need to add a new function like the above one?

2. What should be the function name.

3. How do EspoCRM read that function, where to declare it?

Thanks @tanya

Comment

Here you can find how to override SelectMeneger in upgrade safe way https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...default-filter
              here is the main parent class https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...agers/Base.php

Comment

Hello,

I have a similar problem. When I save quote it, The quote item gets duplicated x 2.
                Can you help me?

Comment

Working...
                X