Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on rebuild: Unknown column type "jsonObject" requested

Hello!

I am using EspoCRM 5.2.5 with vendor folder installed by composer. For some reason I started to get such error message:

Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: Unknown column type "jsonObject" requested. Any Doctrine type that you use has to be registered with \Doctrine\DBAL\Types\Type::addType(). You can get a list of all the known types with \Doctrine\DBAL\Types\Type::getTypesMap(). If this error occurs during database introspection then you might have forgot to register all database types for a Doctrine Type. Use AbstractPlatform#registerDoctrineTypeMapping() or have your custom types implement Type#getMappedDatabaseTypes(). If the type name is empty you might have a problem with the cache or forgot some mapping information.

Next change in core of the espo helped me (look attached patch file), but of course solution is ugly. It looks like there is some problem with case-sensitivity of doctrine dbal types names, but I am not sure.

Have anybody got same errors?
    Attached Files

Just installed EspoCRM from github. All works fine without any error. What is your version of PHP. MySQL?
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
    X