Espo Put Patch Post api requests don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espo Put Patch Post api requests don't work

I recently attempted to use the espo CRM API for some POST, PUT and PATCH api requests by using postman on my desktop

However, despite authorisation working, and getting a JSON response, none of the posted attributes are submitting.

I have checked the network tab in my browser when I use the CRM user interface and I can't see anything different that my browser is doing compared to postman?

For example if I do a POST to Contact entity then it creates a new blank contact, even if I submitted a firstName attribute. Similarly, post and PUT requests to Contact/5b2a708fba66eb4ea are updating the "updated" timestamp on the records timestamp, but not actually updating any data, even if I copy the request that my browser does when using espoused CRM UI. The body I am sending is simply {"lastName":"APITestdendendddddd"}

I feel like there is just a lack of documentation, or from other similar questions previously, perhaps a hosting issue?

Here are some logs from espo crm:

HTML Code:
    [2018-06-20 16:34:31] Espo.ERROR: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR: Argument 2 passed to Espo\Services\Record::beforeCreate() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/sites/l/latuscrm.co.uk/public_html/application/Espo/Services/Record.php on line 704 and defined {"code":4096,"message":"Argument 2 passed to Espo\\Services\\Record::beforeCreate() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/sites/l/latuscrm.co.uk/public_html/application/Espo/Services/Record.php on line 704 and defined","file":"/var/sites/l/latuscrm.co.uk/public_html/application/Espo/Services/Record.php","line":733,"context":{"entity":"[object] (Espo\\Modules\\Crm\\Entities\\Contact: {"id":null,"fields":{"id":{"dbType":"varchar","len":24,"type":"id"},"name":{"type":"varchar","notStorable":true,"select":"TRIM(CONCAT(IFNULL(contact.first_name, ''), ' ', IFNULL(contact.last_name, '')))","where":{"LIKE":"(contact.first_

HTML Code:
    [2018-06-20 16:34:31] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"/var/sites/l/latuscrm.co.uk/public_html/application/Espo/Services/Record.php","line":530,"context":{"data":"{"firstName":"AppPostTest","emailAddress":"removed@myemailAddress.com"}","attribute":"portalUserId"}} []
    [2018-06-20 16:34:31] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, string given {"code":2,"message":"get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, string given","file":"/var/sites/l/latuscrm.co.uk/public_html/application/Espo/Services/Record.php","line":704,"context":{"entity":"[object] (Espo\\Modules\\Crm\\Entities\\Contact: {"id":null,"fields":{"id":{"dbType":"varchar","len":24,"type":"id"},"name":{"type":"varchar","notStorable":true,"select":"TRIM(CONCAT(IFNULL(contact.first_name, ''), ' ', IFNULL(contact.last_name, '')))","where":{"LIKE":"(contact.first_na

Hi, I think this got missed due to the delay in authorising the post? Anyone else able to PUT or POST to their CRM?

Comment

Yes, PUT or POST work fine for my CRM. You may use these API clients: https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...implementation.
      Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
      X