Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in ClientDefs not visible in front end

Hello,

I have made changes to crm/custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/myfile.json however after uploading the file and rebuilding the crm, the changes are not implemented.

Meanwhile, the changes made manually through #Admin/fieldmanager are visible in the json file (so it's clearly the right file I'm trying to edit)

The same happened with labels. I made changes to the file and rebuilt the crm. But the changes were not visible in front end, although they were visible in labelmanager.

I have tried doing this in the past and it did work back then. Any idea why this could be happening?

Hi,

1. Did you refresh the page? (some data could be cached)
    2. Check permission to data/cache

Comment

Yes, I have tried to clear the cache and refresh the page. Where can I check the permission to cache?

Comment

it depends on your OS and your hosting. With terminal, or with cPanel, or in other way. it's about permissions to files and folders

Comment

I have checked the cache permissions and they are all configured properly and they haven't ever been changed. My CRM is v5.0.3.

Comment

could you attach your clientDefs files?

Comment

I want to apply dynamic logic the last 12 fields.
              Attached Files

Comment

could you attach entityDefs of Objektas entity, please. It's to long to create these fields manually to test it

Comment

That's the entityDefs file
                  Attached Files

Comment

Created this entity in Entity Manager, replaced entityDefs and clientDefs, added several fields on the layout and dependency works. Maybe you have some problems with the cache

Comment

Working...
                    X