Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Real Estate Request under Converted TO Panel

Hi All,

I have added a functionality to convert the lead as real estate request, after converting the lead. In the Lead -> Converted To panel, i wanted to display the Converted Real Estate Record name.

I have edited these codes from converted-to.js

if (this.getAcl().check('Opportunity') && !this.getMetadata().get('scopes.Opportunity.disabl ed')) {
    this.fieldList.push('createdOpportunity');
    }

I changed above codes to below to show real estate request in converted-to under lead

if (this.getAcl().check('RealEstateRequest') && !this.getMetadata().get('scopes.RealEstateRequest. disabled')) {
    this.fieldList.push('createdRealEstateRequest');
    }

This works, but this display 5b027552d40e9f3f1 in the converted to panel. And when i click that link - it redirects me to broken page - https://domain.com/crm/#/view/5b027552d40e9f3f1

Please help me to fix this thanks.

do you have this link field in Lead?

Comment

Yes tanya this is the Lead side panel.
      Last edited by VigneshChinnaiyan; 06-21-2018, 04:06 AM. Reason: Added the reference name.

Comment

I see, that it is a lead side panel.
        I asked whether you have createdRealEstateRequest field and one-to-one relationship between Lead and Request

Comment

Hi tanya ,

No i haven't created the relationship like you mentioned above. If i create that relationship, Will that fix this issue?

Thanks.

Comment

I don't know how you developed it, but this step is required.

this.fieldList.push('createdRealEstateRequest');

with this row you add the field to the view, but you need to have this field in entityDefs.

Comment

Working...
            X