Non-developer having trouble with PM Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-developer having trouble with PM Module

I think I followed the directions correctly on the blog for building the PM module, but must have messed up somewhere. Would appreciate any help anyone can give.

OK, so I entered everything manually. Project tab shows up and I can click it and I can add a project. There is though only one project field – Name and I don’t see any way to add tasks or any of the other fields as entries for a project.

So, I decided to just copy and paste the code from all the files manually into the files I have on the server and I am still having the same problem. Any help you can give is appreciated.

See screens for more info.

Also, is this common syntax, that I can pull and study from somewhere else? I am not a developer, so learning as I am going.

It could be caused by some extra trailing comma in json file(s). Check layout file detail.json and metadata file clientDefs.json. I just guess. Maybe mistakes are in another files.

In future (1-2 months) we will implement entity builder inside espocrm so it will be easier for non-developers.

Comment

Nothing I can find. I actually went in and built all the files again by copying your code in and still not working after rebuilding and clearing cache. Same issue with only seeing the Project Name field.

Comment

Working...
      X