Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report by teams

Hi, this is my first post,

There is an advanced pacification. I prepare my own report by examining the samples.
    I'm looking for teams according to teams. How do I prepare a custom report for teams? Users who are not in this suite are on the table. Come to each user according to which team. Could you help me with that?

I drew it as an imaginary example. Photoshop below.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by codeboy; 05-11-2018, 08:39 AM.

Hello,
    in the system there are an example of custom developed report. application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Reports/LeadsByLastActivity.php

I try to make a report similar to the demo report "leads by activity", {"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"26532&

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello,
      in the system there are an example of custom developed report. application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Reports/LeadsByLastActivity.php

https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...vity-reporting
      The users list the second grouping data, they all appear on every team, even if they are on different teams.
      Actually Approval Center does not have all of these users. The grouping field needs to be filtered by the team name of the users. I have not found anything related to the sample code. When there are 2 pieces from the same user, it makes a mistake. Because the user names in the chart system are defined as keys. But there can be more than one of the same statements.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by codeboy; 05-14-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X