Products and Quatity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products and Quatity

I have added some of products to the CRM. I would also like a quantity value next to the name of the product.

Using entity manager I edited Products and added the field of 'Product Quantity' as an integer. Then added the new field in layout manager. Please see photo1

Unfortunately I can’t seem to figure out how to have this Quantity value to be independent. So if I change the value from 1 to 5, then every instance of that product in an Account record changes to 5 also.

I want it to work like company A has 6 Apples, and Company B has 2 apples.

Please help this sad old soul :-)
    Last edited by macross_gb; 05-08-2018, 01:37 PM.

What do you need? Additional field in relation with Products? Like Account - Contacts relation with role (title) field?

Comment

Hi Tanya, I just want to be able to have the CRM user put a numeric vale next to the product name. I am not sure my method is even heading in the right direction :-)
      But yes an additional numeric feild in relation with Products.

Thanks Mac.

Comment

Hi, can anybody please help me with this problem. I created a new entity "jobs". When a contact takes over a job for our company like a freelancer (https://www.espocrm.com/solutions/crm-for-freelancers/) it is here stored. The fields are "name" (the kind of the job like programming), jobStartDate (the Date

Comment

Great, how do I access the files on the cloud trial?
          This is the only thing I have left to prove to my boss before he will let me purchase the advanced pack.

Thanks

Mac

Comment

You can do it without advanced pack, but on your host.
            If you want to leave on the cloud, you don't need to buy an Advanced Pack. But if you want to modify the files, it could be possible, if Espo team approve your extension.

You can do it with additional Entity like Order , without file modification, only with UI. Describe all the logic you need.

Comment

Working...
            X