Parsing for custom report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parsing for custom report

I make a custom report for teams and users. Everything seems to be okay, but I cannot afford the users according to my suit. That's why I get a "NaN" error. How to create a solution?

Sample attachment:
    Attached Files

Don't print users with not integer values or convert it to 0.
    No idea, what your report does, so I can't tell you nothing better

Comment

Users are not already an integer. Users have team information. According to this information, I want you to see which team is there. tanya

Comment

NaN means js is waiting for numeric data, but get something else. In this type of report the table content is numeric

Comment

Look at the picture I sent. NaN users do not belong to this team, but user looks the team. That's what I want to tell you. tanya

Comment

your query and report response, please?

Comment

In other words, if the column name is the same as the team name, show the user. I want an example of this simple structure.

Comment

Originally posted by gundogduyakici View Post
                In other words, if the column name is the same as the team name, show the user. I want an example of this simple structure.
                Why are my images removed? I can send you a private message if you want.

Comment

The only common factor that I can see for the fields mentioned in the error messages is that they are fields within repeats. I published a copy of one of these surveys, but the problem persisted. I also tried removing the tag that was prompting the error. After that, I received the error message for the next field within that repeat. It did not give an error for the very first field in the repeat krogerfeedback survey
                  Last edited by Bowman; 01-08-2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X