Report columns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report columns

When I select the entity user, the contacts are in the default column. But I want the columns to be connected to another entity. Is there a way to do this?

Hello,
    all available fields are in list. You can get only fields from related entity, if target entity has a relation type one-to-.... (could have only one entity, not many. many relationships are disabled)

Comment

I applied them, but they did not work. I want this field to be visible in the columns, and I want to get the sum of this field. Can you help me?

Comment

you can see related fields only if User could have only one product, not many

Comment

I did not understand what you have said. I want to see all the fields of the product I have associated with the user in reports. To place them in the columns. How do I do that?

Comment

if you need to see all products, create a report for product, user field will be available in this report.

Comment

OK, then is there any way to merge reports to show in one report or is there any way to create a custom report with pure sql ?

Comment

You can develop own report. https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...vity-reporting

Comment

Thank you tanya .

Comment

Working...
                  X