Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email images in the Body were not displayed after it was sent

Hi,

I tried to send an email with images in the body. These images were not attached. When I sent it, the images were not displayed and it appear like they were broken link.

Please advise on how to solve this.

Thanks,
    paul.tcbc
    Attached Files

Hi,

Just tested and it worked out. Not sure what is the issue.

Comment

Try to send an email with image in the body and use Mozilla thunderbird to receive that email.

Comment

Hi again,

I guess the images were not shown because they were too secured after these were uploaded. I tried to use external image link then add it to the email body and the images were displayed when it
        was sent.

And also when I directly visited the images uploaded on espocrm on browser, the result was 403 forbidden.

Is there any way to access the images uploaded on espo crm without getting 403 forbidden error?
        I'm quite sure this is causing the issue.

Please advise.
        Thanks,
        paul.tcbc

Comment

hello all, I sent an email with an image in the content, but it displayed the wrong place in the thunder panel! You can see it from the image below. I need some help from you guys

Comment

I have tested in 6.1.4 with the latest version of Thunderbird and this is still an issue:

1) compose a new email
            2) put an inline image in the email
            3) send
            4) view in thunderbird the image shows as a broken image. The attachment section shows the image and it can be displayed as per image above by Dang.

Comment

Working...
            X