Dashlet is ignoring view setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashlet is ignoring view setting

I have created a couple of dashlets by copying Cases.json and just changing the aclScope, entityType, and a couple of field names as applicable to match my custom entities. I'm still specifying "views/dashlets/abstract/record-list" in all dashlets. This worked fine for my two custom entities that were based on the Base entity type, but for my two entities that are based on the Person base entity it seems to be ignoring my view settings and trying to call a URL like the following when loading the page:

This gets a 404 as I haven't defined that view, and I just want to use the same abstract record-list view. Why does this setting work for one case and get ignored in the other?

Thanks.

It looks like this was a syntax error on my end in two of the config files. That would explain why the setting was getting ignored. There actually was a message in the log about the syntax error, but I got distracted trying to track down why it was looking for the wrong file (expecting it would have failed a bit louder for something like this). Will check the log files first from now on...

Comment

Working...
    X