Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with value in PDF

Hello.
    I want to generate pdf based on Opportunity, but when i'm trying to use ammount or ammount converted in pdf i recieve something like '120 00'. In espo i have '120 PLN'. How i should use variable in template pdf to recieve actually value ?

What is decimal mark of your system?
    What currency do you use as default in system? What is the rate?

Comment

Decimal mark is ","
      Currency PLN

Comment

You can change number format to integer value, if you want https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...f.md#templates
        The converted currency you have to type. If you want to use amount currency, add this field to template

Comment

G! Thanks! I need to try that!

Comment

Hello again!
            I have two issues:
            1. I don't know why, but i have problem with displaying value of status. I want to display in PDF translated status, but i have "completed" for example
            2. I don't know how to show all assigned users. For example in calls entity i have possibility to assign contacts/users to call. But i don't know why when i'm trying to show those assigned users on pdf using i.e. {{contactsNames}} i don't have any output.
            Last edited by emillod; 03-14-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Any ideas?

Comment

Hi,
                1. will be fixed in the newest version
                2. define other fields and set it in entity service https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...o-pdf-template

Comment

So after that (point 2) i'll be able to create PDF with all asigned to call contacts??

Comment

Yes, this method allows you to prepare your data to pdf build

Comment

Tanya,
                      thanks for reply. Do u know when this new version with fix for value with status(i describe that above) will be release?

Comment

It is released.

Comment

Working...
                        X