Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy in mails

Hello.
    I want to delete secret information from e-mails. Where i can modify content of mails?

Hello,
    better to fix it in the database table.

Comment

Hi thanks for reply
      Can You explain? Because i think that content of mails is define in files of espo

Comment

If we talk about text, not attachments, the content is stored in the database. database > email > find your email by id > modify body column and body_plain, if it's set

Comment

Ahhh ok. But i don't want to edit/modify mails which already was sent. I want to edit templates of those mails to prevent security breach in the future.

Comment

You can edit Email Templates and show only fields and text, you want. You can find templates in Email -> Email Templates on the right top. Or in Administration. Am I understand you well?

Comment

No. I want to modify auto e-mails after someone assign task to me or comment in stream under my contact.

Comment

do you need this templates application/Espo/Resources/templates?
                To override it, copy needed to custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/templates with the same path

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X