Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entity name display none

Hey,

Is there any issue if I changed the id from the database directly and also all data related at that id. For example:
    If i have account with id like that 58a45b08e21bafe3f and I have changed to be like that 99991005 and i replaced the new id with all related data for the old one. So now is there any condition in espo can prevent to display the name of any account or entity not have id format that espo used or not

because once i tried to open account for example the display showed None
    Thanks in advanced

If you replace really all matches with 58a45b08e21bafe3f to the new one ID, everything will work OK. Check all relations

Comment

Thanks for you response. after checking db it seems everything is good but the problem now. We have an entity called cash transfer and this entity has a relation with another entity but cash transfer view the name show none. so now how can i change the relation or add any changes to control the data that come from server before display it into cash transfer view

Comment

how can i find the controller or method that return all data from above link

thanks in advanced

Comment

Does CashTransfer entity has the name field?
          Did you create this relationship with Entity Manager or manually?
          controllers of custom entities are in custom/Espo/Custom/Controllers, services in custom/Espo/Custom/Services

Comment

Yes, it has the "name" field with another label
            I created the RelationShip from the Entity Manager
            I knew about the custom controllers and services, but I wanna know how EspoCRM handle calling the /api/v1/Entity and where the code portion for this web service

Comment

read data/cache/application/routes.php
              you can define own routes in Resources

Comment

• wmoghes
                wmoghes commented
                Editing a comment
                I've checked the application/Espo/Resources/routes.json and didn't find the "/api/v1/" method or controller

[espo_path]/api/v1/index.php run Application
              learn application/Espo/Core/Application.php

Comment

• wmoghes
                wmoghes commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I got it and knew that was done using Slim Framework. But I'm asking about how to customize the response of this web service http://10.20.50.210/api/v1/CashTransfers to modify the List View "None" value to what I want.

you know about custom/Espo/Custom/Services
              override loadAdditionalFieldsForList, set entity value

Comment

• wmoghes
                wmoghes commented
                Editing a comment
                I made this change and didn't manage to view the result in F12 Network tab or even write it to a file using file_put_contents

share the code

Comment

Working...
              X