Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overriding Js files

Overriding Js files:

How can i override default js files? In example i want to override client/src/views/fields/base.js, I have created "fields" entity in client/custom/src/views/ and copied base.js in there, change Espo.define first argument with "Custom:views.fields.base", then i created Fields.json in custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Fields.json, created views as seen in screen shot, but override doesn't seem to work any ways. Have i missed something ir I didn't override that file correctly?

Hello
    The single street address field provided by default is not adequate for our addressing needs so I'm looking to add a second street address field. It's easy

but you need to override the view for all fields, extend base
    and "custom:views.fields.base", not "Custom:views.fields.base", btw

Comment

Hello,
      but i need to override every file, that calls views/fields/base ( because there is a lot of them) and if so is there a way to do it massively all at once?

Comment

nope, no other way if you want to make you customization upgrade safe

Comment

Still i am a bit of stuck.. How do you know witch files to override? I want to override client/src/views/fields/base.js, i already tried overriding files such as int.js, but it is called by other file, so if you want to override int.js you have to override that other file, and this is only one file, who calls base.js, so how can i determine witch files to override or you need to override ALL files in some way connected to base.js, because that would be quite bothersome..

Comment

Working...
          X