Parsing the data into custom view file for entity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parsing the data into custom view file for entity

Hello, I am trying to change the view files for entity "Task" and I have a problem with parsing the data into that view. I edited the /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Task.json

file with:

"recordViews": {
    "list": "custom:views/task/record/list",
    "detail": "custom:views/task/record/detail",
    "edit": "custom:views/task/record/edit"
    }

I created whose files, but now I can't find which view file is default for the record? I want to get all the data just like default files do and then edit some things, right now I get empty screen, but my specified files is loaded fine ( I see output from console.log if I put it into list.js file).

P.S. I followed the documentation here https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...ustom-views.md

I guess the problem may be with this define function:
    What file should I define to get that default functionality?

Espo.define('custom:views/task/record/list', 'views/task/record/list', function (Dep) { });

Hello
    application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Task.json
    here you can find current views.
    extend your view has to extend this view, or base (from client/src/views/record)

Espo.define('custom:views/task/record/list', 'crm:views/task/record/list', function (Dep) { });

or

Espo.define('custom:views/task/record/list', 'views/record/list', function (Dep) { });

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello
      application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Task.json
      here you can find current views.
      extend your view has to extend this view, or base (from client/src/views/record)

Espo.define('custom:views/task/record/list', 'crm:views/task/record/list', function (Dep) { });

or

Espo.define('custom:views/task/record/list', 'views/record/list', function (Dep) { });
      Thank you it works. Now I have a problem overriding the templates. I need to change the image-preview.tpl but after I upload the whole res/templates folder into custom folder, it still loads all the templates from the original folder. How do I change this?

Comment

for new question create a new new topic and clearly describe the problem

Comment

Working...
        X