• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on Version 4.8.4

When I upgrade to 4.8.4 I have this error when saving an entity new record

Code:
    ^[
    [2017-11-14 16:56:00] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array {"code":2,"message":"array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array","file":"/var/www/espo/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php","line":171,"context":{"hookDirs":["custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks"],"hookData":{"AccountOpening":{"afterSave":{"9":["\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\AccountOpening\\AccountOpening"]}}},"hookDir":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks","fileList":{"AccountOpening":["AccountOpening.php","MissingHandler.php"],"CashTransfers":["CashTransfers.php"],"Document":["Document.php"],"0":"MissingHandler.php","WorkLog":["WorkLog.php"]},"hookFiles":["AccountOpening.php","MissingHandler.php"],"scopeName":"AccountOpening","hookScopeDirPath":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/AccountOpening","normalizedScopeName":"AccountOpening","scopeHooks":[],"hookFile":"MissingHandler.php","hookFilePath":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/AccountOpening/MissingHandler.php","className":"\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\AccountOpening\\MissingHandler","classMethods":null,"hookMethods":["afterSave"],"hookName":"afterSave","entityHookData":[]}} []
    [2017-11-14 16:56:00] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"/var/www/espo/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php","line":173,"context":{"hookDirs":["custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks"],"hookData":{"AccountOpening":{"afterSave":{"9":["\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\AccountOpening\\AccountOpening"]}}},"hookDir":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks","fileList":{"AccountOpening":["AccountOpening.php","MissingHandler.php"],"CashTransfers":["CashTransfers.php"],"Document":["Document.php"],"0":"MissingHandler.php","WorkLog":["WorkLog.php"]},"hookFiles":["AccountOpening.php","MissingHandler.php"],"scopeName":"AccountOpening","hookScopeDirPath":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/AccountOpening","normalizedScopeName":"AccountOpening","scopeHooks":[],"hookFile":"MissingHandler.php","hookFilePath":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/AccountOpening/MissingHandler.php","className":"\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\AccountOpening\\MissingHandler","classMethods":null,"hookMethods":null,"hookName":"afterSave","entityHookData":[]}} []
    [2017-11-14 16:56:00] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"/var/www/espo/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php","line":166,"context":{"hookDirs":["custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks"],"hookData":{"AccountOpening":{"afterSave":{"9":["\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\AccountOpening\\AccountOpening"]}},"CashTransfers":{"afterSave":{"9":["\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\CashTransfers\\CashTransfers"]}},"Document":{"afterSave":{"9":["\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\Document\\Document"]},"returnChildrenAccountOpening":{"9":["\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\Document\\Document"]},"relateToDocument":{"9":["\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\Document\\Document"]}}},"hookDir":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks","fileList":{"AccountOpening":["AccountOpening.php","MissingHandler.php"],"CashTransfers":["CashTransfers.php"],"Document":["Document.php"],"0":"MissingHandler.php","WorkLog":["WorkLog.php"]},"hookFiles":"MissingHandler.php","scopeName":0,"hookScopeDirPath":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks","normalizedScopeName":"Case","scopeHooks":[],"hookFile":"Document.php","hookFilePath":"custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/Document/Document.php","className":"\\Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\Document\\Document","classMethods":["afterSave","returnChildrenAccountOpening","relateToDocument","__construct","getDependencyList","inject"],"hookMethods":["afterSave","returnChildrenAccountOpening","relateToDocument"],"hookName":"relateToDocument","entityHookData":[]}} []
    [2017-11-14 16:56:00] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Declaration of Espo\Modules\Advanced\Core\Workflow\Conditions\Equals::compareComplex($entity, $condition) should be compatible with Espo\Modules\Advanced\Core\Workflow\Conditions\Base::compareComplex() {"code":2,"message":"Declaration of Espo\\Modules\\Advanced\\Core\\Workflow\\Conditions\\Equals::compareComplex($entity, $condition) should be compatible with Espo\\Modules\\Advanced\\Core\\Workflow\\Conditions\\Base::compareComplex()","file":"/var/www/espo/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Core/Workflow/Conditions/Equals.php","line":0,"context":{"file":"/var/www/espo/vendor/composer/../../application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Core/Workflow/Conditions/Equals.php"}} []
    [2017-11-14 16:56:00] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to Espo\Core\Utils\Metadata::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\Core\Utils\File\Manager, instance of Espo\Core\Utils\Config given, called in /var/www/espo/custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/MissingHandler.php on line 28" at /var/www/espo/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Metadata.php line 80 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Metadata::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\\Core\\Utils\\File\\Manager, instance of Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Config given, called in /var/www/espo/custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/MissingHandler.php on line 28 at /var/www/espo/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Metadata.php:80)"} []

I've attached my Hook file, Please tanya help me find out the problem
    Attached Files

Hello
    Your class doesn't extend \Espo\Core\Hooks\Base.

Comment

tanya I have made your recommendation, but I have another error in the log file

Code:
      [2017-11-16 10:06:53] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to Espo\ORM\Repositories\RDB::unrelate() must be an instance of Espo\ORM\Entity, null given, called in /var/www/espo/custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/MissingHandler.php on line 54" at /var/www/espo/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php line 316 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to Espo\\ORM\\Repositories\\RDB::unrelate() must be an instance of Espo\\ORM\\Entity, null given, called in /var/www/espo/custom/Espo/Custom/Hooks/MissingHandler.php on line 54 at /var/www/espo/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php:316)"} []
      I've attached the all the directory and please tanya help me.
      Attached Files

Comment

You pass wrong parameter to methods, declared in application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php
        check, what you pass in relate and unrelate methods. You can see the error reason in log

Before file was't read. Now you see errors.

Comment

Hi tanya I did what you say and the error has been disappeared, but the hook didn't run any functionalities.

Comment

data/cache/application/hooks.php - here you can find the list of all hooks.
            If your hook is in the list, but doesn't do, what you want, you write the wrong code.

Comment

Hi tanya I've added my hooks into this file in the path you provided and It didn't work.

Comment

and this is my file
                Attached Files

Comment

you don't need to touch this file. I told you about it only for checking. After rebuild this file will be overwritten. If everything is ok, your hook has to be there.

Comment

tanya I didn't touch it and I have rebuilt the CRM and now the same result. The MissingDocuments Hook didn't run.

Comment

if your hook is not here, check if it located in the right place, has correct namespace and class name, and is readable

Comment

After I checked the Hooks and their right namespaces and didn't find the hooks.php file after rebuilding the application.
                        All the folder has the right permissions for all files (Reading/Writing).
                        and It didn't run yet

Comment

attach the file of the hook and write the path

Comment

The path is : /var/www/espo/data/cache/application/hooks.php
                            Attached Files

Comment

I asked a logic of hook, not about the cache. it seams the path is Espo/Custom/Hooks/Document/Document.php
                              afterSave hook doesn't work as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X