Google Sync Issues & Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Sync Issues & Question

I'm having issues with the Google Calendar Sync. I had it connected a while back and most of my users were able to sync. I had an issue with only one account not being able to sync. Now I went in to change my settings and I disconnected my account and am unable to reconnect. I again get the EspoCRM rocks!!! screen and am unable to go any further.

I'd like to try to change the Oauth set up and see if that may fix the issue. If I go in and change that, will it disconnect the users who are connected? I saw that is how someone else fixed their issue, but I'd like to not disrupt other users if possible.

There are no errors in the data logs or the console.

hello
    check redirect url in google console and in integration page in Espocrm
    We've setup the "Integration" for Google and the "Scheduled Job" is up and running (no errors in either Espo or the log file). However,
    Last edited by tanya; 10-30-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I created another Google key and deleted the old one. That seemed to take care of the issue. I was more concerned with dropping people who were still connected using the previous key. Everything seems to be working fine now with the new key.

Is there a way that I can add text on to that "Espo Rocks!!!" notification to says to contact your administrator? I'd just like to be aware if it happens to new users in the future.

Comment

If you delete this key, users won't get this problem. They will reconnect, that's all
        application/Espo/EntryPoints/OauthCallback.php - this file returns the phrase

Comment

Thanks tanya!

Comment

Working...
          X